[复制链接]

主题

帖子

3万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-7-17 20:54:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
网红女尸体照被男友挂网1天 网站不作为 网友反应分裂…文章来源: 环球时报英文版 于 2019-07-17 14:09:17 - 新闻取自各大新闻媒体,新闻内容并不代表本网立场!
女孩,找男友时可要睁大眼睛啊!

上周末,纽约州尤蒂卡市一个名叫比安卡·德文斯(Bianca]▲A man killed his girlfriend and then shared photos of her dead body on a gaming platform, police say (via CNN)

据悉,通过分享照片和生活细节,刚刚高中毕业的德文斯在多个社交媒体平台上吸引了不少粉丝。
This story is so messed up. This 17 year old girl named, Bianca Michelle Devins, was brutally murdered this past weekend. Her boyfriend slit her throat over some petty argument, then posted pics of her dead body on Instagram.

Mr Clark allegedly posted gory pictures of the murder on his Instagram account, alongside a message reading: “I’m sorry Bianca.”据称,克拉克在自己的Instagram账户上发布了多张血淋淋的谋杀照片,并附上一条信息:“我很抱歉比安卡。”The photos were redistributed widely on online chat sites including 4chan and Discord, where some users made light of the teen’s death while others urged people to stop sharing the images.这些照片在包括4chan和Discord在内的在线聊天网站上被广泛转发,一些用户对这名少女的死亡轻描淡写,而其他人则敦促人们停止分享这些照片。Authorities began receiving calls about the photos around 7.20am on Sunday and were trying to find the teen when Mr Clark called 911 to report what he had done, Utica’s public safety department said in a statement.尤蒂卡的公共安全部门在一份声明中说,警方在周日早上7点20分左右开始接到有关这些照片的电话。正当警方试图找到这名少女时,克拉克拨打911交代了他所做的一切。Officers who tracked the call found Mr Clark stabbing himself in the neck.追踪到电话来源的警察发现了克拉克,他刺伤了自己的脖子。He then laid down on a green tarp under which Ms Devins’ body was found and took selfies before officers took him into custody, police said.警方表示,他当时正躺在一块绿色防水布上自拍,警方在防水布下发现了德文斯的尸体。随后,警方将他拘留。
▲Bianca]
holy shit, instagram allowed photos of LITERAL MURDER to stay standing on the platform long enough for ppl to screencap/distribute it 天啊,Instagram允许真正的谋杀照片在平台上停留那么长的时间,让人们可以截图/发布if you can't control this kind of content, then what *can* you control?如果你不能控制这种内容,那么你能控制什么?

<span]
@instagram says they’re working on removing any and all mal-content involving Bianca Devins. I just reported several accounts which left comments saying awful things like she deserved it and making jokes about her death. They haven’t been removed or punished yet.Instagram表示,他们正在努力删除任何与比安卡·德文斯有关的不良内容。我刚刚报告了几个账户,这些账户留下的评论非常糟糕,比如说她活该,还拿她的死开玩笑。他们还没有被删除或惩罚。

<span]
@instagram literally reported an account that was posting pictures of #BiancaDevins AFTER she was murdered and this doesn’t violate your guidelines??? Disgusted.Instagram真的允许一个账号发布#BiancaDevins被谋杀后的照片,这不违反你们的指导方针吗??真恶心。
而德文斯的家人也猛烈抨击了那些在网上传播她尸体照片的人。
<span]
Bianca's family have slammed it as 'disgusting' that people took photos of her body. 比安卡的家人抨击说,人们给她的尸体拍照的做法“令人恶心”。They are begging people to stop sharing them online and have asked instead that they remember her in a positive way. 他们请求人们停止在网上分享这些照片,要求人们以积极的方式记住她。'It is absolutely disgusting that people are sharing, screen-shotting the pictures of Bianca’s tragic death!’“人们分享、截屏比安卡悲惨的死亡的照片,真令人感到恶心!”'I have seen the pictures. I will FOREVER have those images in my mind when I think of her.’ “我看过那些照片。每当我想起她,我的脑海中就会永远浮现出那些画面。”
▲Instagram][color=rgb(28,](图 via Instagram)

Instagram受到批评,另一原因是,这和它宣称的严格的审查机制完全背道而驰。
]▲Instagram slammed for allowing photos of slain teen’s corpse to remain online for an entire day (via RT)

面对这些批评,Instagram的发言人回应说,他们的目标是尽快采取行动。
]▲Bianca Devins murder: Photos of teenage girl’s body posted on Instagram by boyfriend, police say (via Independent)

对于发布并分享被杀女孩的尸体照片,网站不作为,您怎么看?欢迎留言并分享你的观点!

整合:Du Qiongfang

资料:CNN, Independent, Daily Mail, RT,

图:Instagram, Twitter

回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

美国网址大全

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|美国论坛德州华人网

GMT-6, 2024-4-28 13:12 , Processed in 0.042365 second(s), 23 queries .